January 21, 2011

The Most Simple of Things

School has only been in session for a week and I feel as if I'm already drowning in assignments and quizes. To top it off, I can't seem to catch a break to breathe, update my blog, or even do some of my readings because I end up at work whenever I'm not at school. Therefore, I apologize in advance for the severe baggage under my eyes!

Days where I find myself rushing from school to work are the days I decide to go simple - with everything. Simple makeup, simple outfit. It's the most simple of things.



The eyeshadows I used for this look were from a random no name palette I received a while back. There are no names for them, but I've marked the colours that I did use so it would help give you a better picture in order to find a dupe.


Products Used:

1. A light beige/gold eyeshadow (Red)
2. A dark chocolate brown eyeshadow (Blue)
3. A peachy pink eyeshadow (Green)
4. Maybelline mascara in The Falsies Volum' Express
5. MAC Studio Fix powder foundation in NC 45
6. Rimmel London Bronzer in 001 Sun Kiss
7. Vaseline


Eyes:
Apply a light beige/gold eyeshadow all over your lids followed by a chocolate brown eyeshadow to your crease to give it depth. Then apply a peachy pink eyeshadow to your brow highlight to pull together the look. Apply your mascara of choice, and you're done the eyes! Not adding eyeliner makes the look a little more daytime appropriate and not so dark and done up.

Face:
Apply your foundation of choice. For this look, I again chose to use my studio fix foundation in NC 45. Apply a dark (darker than your skin tone) bronzer to contour your cheeks, like always! I chose Sun Kiss by Rimmel as my bronzer and blush. I chose not to go with a separate blush colour for this look.

Lips:
Vaseline! Apply lots and lots of Vaseline, or lip balm of your choice!

Can't get any simpler right? Literally a less than 15 minute, get up and apply look!


2 comments:

Kathleen said...

aw thanks so much lovely for your sweet comment! :) i'm now following you :). and so agree, why cant everything be so simple without the stress school brings lol. i lovelove your makeup tutorial! beautiful mix of eyeshadows :).

<3, Kathleen.

Thushaa said...

Aw, thank you and thank you for dropping by!