January 7, 2011

Welcome!

A little background on me?

I started blogging in early 2007, when I also started my videos on YouTube. I enjoyed my time on both, having had wonderful experiences of meeting fellow bloggers in Toronto and receiving products to try and review. The best part of it was all the friendships I made through the beauty community.

Come 2009, I decided to shut down my blog and deleted my YouTube channel for many reasons. One of the reasons were that many of the people I went to school with started to discover my videos and blog. Although everything I heard from them was positive, I just felt weirded out that people I saw in real life on a daily basis were reading my blog and watching my videos. Another reason was that I was beginning college and I started to find less time for my blog and videos. The final reason was that I felt myself drifting a little away from makeup and becoming a lot more interested in fashion, photography, and business.

I never truly left the blogging world in some sense. Since the day I decided to close my beauty blog, I started up a blog that was more personal. That blog consisted of posts on my life, things I enjoyed doing, and random pictures that caught my attention.

Come 2011, I find myself back in love with the beauty world, fashion and photography. Therefore, I thought it was about time I restart something I love to do - blogging.

I don't know what I hope to achieve from this blog aside from having it as an outlet to share my creations and express myself. When starting my old blog, Believe-Beauty, I didn't really go in with any plans for it as well. Currently, I hope to somehow incorporate my love for fashion, photography and makeup into this blog. Hopefully you'll all join me for this ride!


No comments: